MusE Sequencer forum

Full Version: bug in loading a song with hexter dssi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I think I've found a bug (and a fix \o/). Hope the devs read the forum !
If I load a song with Hexter DSSI, with a custom bank loaded, Hexter is not loaded and Muse send an error related to the XML parser.
In the project file, a line like this is truncated :
Code:
<stringParam name="patches0" val="4096 apS7vHeAAAAAAAeHKIIA8RDHeO8AAAAAAAqK
I've modified xml.c like below and now it's ok :
Code:
void Xml::stoken()
      {
      char buffer[4096*4];        //1024 --> 4096 jph 12-11-2011
      int i = 0;
      buffer[i] = c;
      ++i;
      next();
      for (;i < (4096*4)-1;) {    //1024 --> 4096 jph 12-11-2011
I don't know if it's the only modification that must be done to the xml parser, because I've not studied the program in depth, but I wanted to let you know, some tables are too shorts for certain DSSI synths.

jph
Thanks. I'll check this out. Stay tuned...
Tim.
Hi.
A fix has been applied to the release_2_0 SVN branch.

I changed all local buffers in xml.cpp to QByteArray.
Unlimited size, easy expansion etc.

Tested OK so far with large songs and Hexter-DSSI + custom config.

Hope it's right. Please test.

Thanks a lot for the report !
Tim.
Thank you very much, it's a pleasure to help.

Jean-Pierre